If you have had a go on our sewing machines taster class or have made something on a machine before and would like to improve your skills and start dress making then this 6 week class is for you! During the course of the session we will cover
- different seams and finishing techniques
- how to set in a sleeve and collar
- pattern terminology explained
- how to accurately take measurements and work out your pattern size.
- We will advise you on fabric choices etc….
We will then cut out and make a coat for you to wear. The class will have a maximum of 6 and we work on techniques to try out before you make your actual garment.
Comprehensive handout given for work covered in class. .
Dates for the course are:
January 4th , 11th, 18th,
Feb 1st and 8th and 15th.